Friday, November 16, 2007

Couple Hypnosis - A women's perspective


AUTHOR NOTE:
I am a great fan of HYPNOFANTASY. Nikki, Bill and Bob have become great personal friends along with a few others on the site. So I may be somewhat biased when I say, HYPNOFANTASY is the best EROTIC HYPNOSIS site in the galaxy!

I remember my college days when I participated in stage hypnosis demonstrations. I was always the one who got picked to stay on stage. So, yes I am an amazing hypnotic subject.

Years later, I stumbled on HYPNOFANTASY and I was curious to find out if a hypnotic recording would have the same impact on me as a live stage hypnotist did. The answer I quickly found out was an overwhelming YES!

I am not really sure how I stumbled on HYPNOFANTASY but like many of you I tried their free sessions first. Almost immediately I was hornier than ever and if you knew me, that was not an easy level to exceed. My husband noticed changes immediately so I was pretty quick to confess my hypnotic adventures to him. To my surprise he encouraged me to go on. I guess if I think about it, what man doesn't want a hornier horny wife?

For me HYPNOCHICKEN is where I really let go. By this time I had talked to Nikki, Bob and Bill and they convinced that these surprise sessions were all just playful fun. So hubby and I made a game of it. He would pick a number and when he got home that night he would soon learn the result. The sessions were very effective and as luck would have it, when I was told to forget the suggestion, I did. I would wake up with no clue of what had been said.

I think the first one I tried turned out to be "become louder during sex" and with kids my husband had to react quickly when we realized what had been done to me. That night we laughed so much and HYPNOCHICKEN instantly became a regular hypnotic activity for us.

When Bob released the COUPLES SESSIONS my husband agreed to join me in listening. We really enjoyed HYPNOTIC PLAYTIME or at least my husband did! But all of his sessions worked as expected. I do hope HYPNOFANTASY continues to create more of these sessions (hint).

For me, EROTIC HYPNOSIS has added so much to our bedroom playtime. Not only the laughter but the renewed energy we both felt about having sex. There is a book called FROM GOOD TO GREAT and Bob and Nikki could really write the bedroom version because thats what happens.

I am lucky to have a supportive husband who supports my hypnotic fantasies. I remember the fear I had when I told him about it, but it was without a doubt the best thing I could have done. We are happier, hornier and a lot more playful and who doesn't want that in their relationship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour.
Hypnosis Education

Anonymous said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour.
Essex mobile dj disco